Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Agent Stinky McGuire- 10th Anniversary and Digitally Remastered Version

Just kidding!

I made some minor alterations to the film, such as swapping music tracks, adding dialogue, and fixing typos in the credits. :P

Here, in case anyone wanted to see it again...  here's the second, and hopefully last, draft ;)









On a different note... my best friend and I have an obsession problem. See, I sent a picture to her via email. She told me she turned that picture into her desktop image. I decided that was a great idea!

Look.






Yes. We're still on a "The Eagle" kick.

And on yet ANOTHER note.... apparently it's always snowing around here early in the morning, and I always miss it. *sad face*


Did you guys notice my blog list thingywhahoober in the sidebar? It's cool! *silly face*


I'm listening to my brother quote from this video. Tooooo funny.


I go now to leave the vortex that is the computer. See ya.

4 comments:

Jake said...

O_o Heh. A Macintosh person, hm? I own no Apple products. :)

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

I wish I could take a screen shot of mine, but know how to I do not.

Heh!

And yes, it was snowing. I took a picture. I only got one because it took me FOREVER to locate my camera and by the time I found it, the snow had lightened up. It was pretty while it lasted though.

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

And for the record, I do NOT have "an obsession problem".

Millardthemk said...

EFC: As long as it's a PC, all you do is press Print Screen/Prnt Scrn, then open up a blank sheet in whatever photo editor you use and press Cntrl + V to paste the photo in :) Then crop to however you want it :D

For Mac:Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop

That should work! And yes, I am going to watch the remastered video, and..the pirate one :|