Thursday, December 2, 2010

Answers to the Movie Quotes, Round One

Sorry this took so long :)

Here are the answers to the "Guess That Movie Quote" post :)

Everyone who played along, thanks!

I'm not including the "guessed correctly by so-and-so" part. Those of you who guessed at all were spot-on.



Captain Amelia: Doctor. To muse and blabber about a treasure map, in front of this particular crew, demonstrates a level of ineptitude that borders on the imbecilic! And I mean that in a very caring way.
Treasure Planet



Luke Skywalker: It's not impossible I used to bulls-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.
Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope



Gandalf the Grey (to Samwise): A little late for trimming the verge, don't you think?
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
It was a kinda obscure quote, I know :P


Charles Muntz/Carl Fredricks: Adventure is out there!
Up


Lucy Pevensie: I'm not a dwarf! I'm a girl! And actually I'm tallest in my class.
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe


Red Pollard: This isn't just any race. This the *Santa Anita.* I had that race! I was there.
Seabiscuit


Riley Poole: A credit card slip?! Dude, we're on the grid! They have your records from forever, they have *my* records from forever!
National Treasure


Han/Luke/Obi-Wan/etc: I have a bad feeling about this.
Every Episode of Star Wars ;)


Captain Pellew: You have fought your duel. That is well. Never fight another; that is better.
Horatio Hornblower: The Duel (aka The Even Chance)


Elinor Dashwood:  I do not attempt to deny that I think very highly of him - that I greatly esteem him... that I like him.
Sense and Sensibility




Thanks for participating! Keep your eyes open for another one :)

No comments: