Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Presents...

I'm fall rather short in the money department at the moment, but I know what I'm doing for my whole family as a present.

It's okay. They know. In fact, several of them may have to help me make their present.

Before I tell you what I'm doing, let me introduce you to our pet ferret, Mr. Darren:



We've had him for 15 months, and he's the sweetest, most hilarious little snowball ever.

Needless to say, we have a lot of fun with him. In between bath days, though, he gets pretty smelly, so I've taken to affectionately calling him "Stinky." The funny thing is, the name totally stuck. Then a friend of ours embellished his title of "Stinky" further-- Stinky McGuire. Quite a name for the little feller.

When my mother went to Missouri to help out at My Father's Word headquarters (MFW is our homeschool curriculum), we made her a birthday video. Starring our ferret. It was an idea my mom and I had rolling around our heads for a while.

This is the finished product of my insanity. Aided by my younger siblings. I'm sorry if the audio isn't too good. Oh, *cough* if you're thinking, "why tobyMac?" all I can say is we were on a T-Mac kick at the time... still are...





So, for a family Christmas present, I'm doing...

 an Agent Stinky McGuire Christmas Special. Heh, heh...

watch out, people!

9 comments:

Star-Dreamer said...

Awe!!! How cute!!!! :D

Barriss Offee said...

Cool video!! Your ferret is so cute!!


-Barriss :-D

Kaela said...

Great video! You're the best director/filmer/screenwriter I know. But the the ferret doesn't have the best taste in music. Il-m-i? Haha :P

The Director said...

Thanks you guys :)

@Kaela
Well, my dear, the jury's still out on that one, lol. You made me laugh.

Amaranthine said...

Aww! My cousin was set on getting a ferret. He didn't though.

Squeaks said...

LOL! that's awesome :P I love your ferret...I wish we had one :P But we have 3 cats, and I consider them just as adorable as a ferret :P

Squeaks.

Millard of Swiftstorm said...

Hah! Man I wish I could view it! :-O But facebook videos aren't viewable for me! :( GAAHHH!!


Perhaps some day :D

The Director said...

Oh, Millard, uh oh! Is it a technical thing? I can see if I can upload it from divshare or something, if that would help....?

Georgianna Penn said...

He's so cute! I used to have a ferret who had the same coloring as Agent Stinky Maguire. I miss him sometimes...

Anyway, very cute video!