Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I finally made it to the Underground...

Which makes me an elf.

Haha!

If you are sitting there scratching your head, go read "The Curse of the Spider King" and "Venom and Song" by Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper. And then go to the site http://www.heedtheprophecies.com/theunderground

Anyway, to those of you who are already elves out there...



HI!




In case you haven't noticed, subtlety is a strong point of mine.

Oh by the way, in the Underground, you will know me by my chair:



Oh and PS, I wrote on my socks.

I am an elf, after all. I'm allowed now :P

But I did not do it in a boring black marker!!

I did it....

with two colors.

Oh. Yeah

Check it out:

(I put the year, too)



Hee hee. Sorry, the video wouldn't load (ack!).

So there's my randomness for the day :)

Good night, folks!

8 comments:

Jake said...

Woh! EPIC Director!! :D Welcome to the UG fellow Elf! E&V! :D

Millard of Swiftstorm said...

Alllrrriiiigggghhhhtttt! Nice socks :) And we're glad to have you aboard!

Have you heard about my giveaway on my blog?
http://onehundredelectricians.blogspot.com/
Dunno if you like Bryan Davis, but a personalized book is always cool :)

whisper said...

Hurrah! That is so cool, Director! (that you joined both the UG and also the ranks of the bold few who dared write NaNoWriMo on their socks)

I hope you enjoy the UG and have success with your video!

Over and out,
-whisper

Noah Arsenault said...

You joined the UG! Awesome! I am a UG member who just found you through Jake's blog, and I like what you have here! Nice socks too!

The Director said...

Thanks everybody :)

E&V!!!

Leia Skywalker Organa said...

Hey, awesome pair of socks. Haha

-Leia <3

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

I showed the socks to my mom. She rolled her eyes I'm pretty sure.

Eagles Wings said...

Awesome! Ive already meet you on there, but welcome anyways! Great to meet ye!