Monday, December 13, 2010

I Will Disappear Soon...

...And for no other reason than I'm busy. And sick. Sick and busy. I worry myself. But moving on...

I might disappear this week, and a little bit at the beginning of next week. But I won't be gone for long!

But while I'm diskappeared, (typo was deliberate) here's some hot chocolate.



Aw, for crying out loud, who doesn't like TWO mugs of hot chocolate?




And in case you brought a friend, here's one more mug.



Stay warm, everybody! But that shouldn't be a problem, what with all this hot chocolate I'm giving you.
Try not to scald yourselves. Blow on it first, and then sip very carefully.

Toodles, 
The Director

12 comments:

Ian said...

Mmm....hot chocolate....

*Blows on all three mugs before gulping them down*

Thanks! :D

:)Ian(:

Tom said...

Yum!!!!!!!!!!!

~Miss Raquel said...

The hot chocolate was delicious, friend!!
GET BETTER SOON!!! *HUGS*

~Miss Raquel said...

Oh yes, and I *DID* blow on it :)

Amaranthine said...

Get better soon, Abby! The blogosphere will miss you.

Barriss Offee said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

-Barriss :-D

Millard of Swiftstorm said...

Uh oh....Who else is going to thread post stories! 0=O Especially ones that aren't even going to be used :P

Hm..this is a sad day for the Underground--however I trust that it's the best move for you at this point. Can't wait to have you back then! And please--don't--scald me with the hot cocoa again ;)

The Director said...

Thanks everybody *hugs*

@Amaranthine
The blogosphere keeps pulling me back into it's insanity... I'm starting to realize that I can't fully disappear even if I wanted to! *glares at blogosphere*

@Millard-- I'll overwhelm you with deleted scenes when I get back, lol.

Millard of Swiftstorm said...

No! Please, don't! Real scenes! Not deleted ones! :P

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

Why don't you just plop an ice cube in mine, already! You know what happens when I'm served a hot beverage...

Oh, and can I borrow that black shirt I used a couple of months back?

Jake said...

O_o *pours all three cups down his throat*

Katie said...

I hope you're feeling better, or are on the road to feeling better... 'Tis no fun to be sick. :(

And I have to say I'm terribly glad you haven't completely disappeared. The world might collapse if it didn't have its Semi-Regular dose of DirectorBlogPosts...

I'm just sayin'. ;)

Many hugs and hot chocolate back at ya,

Katie