Saturday, December 4, 2010

Introducing...

*fanfare*

Doo-do-do-DOO!

Ta da!

What's all the hubbub about, you ask?

'Tis about my bestest friend (outside of my family) in real life. You might have noticed her around here: her internet name is Everyone's Favorite Composer.

She has a blog. It's been up for awhile, but just today was set to public.

So without further ado, I'd like to welcome Everyone's Favorite Composer to the Blogosphere!

Check it out:



No, that's not a button. She doesn't have one, so I snagged her header off her site. Clever, no?


3 comments:

Amaranthine said...

I don't understand how people can bear to set blogs to private. What about becoming famous? Fame! Fame is very important. To me.

The Director said...

You're funny :P
I think it was parental constriction.
Fame. Wonderful word. :P

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

Yeah. It was the only way my mom would let me, but I talked her into allowing it to go public!

Part of it was that a couple of my friends were having trouble accessing it.