Thursday, December 23, 2010

What Have I Been Up To Today?

...you sure you wanna know?

*cue Spiderman music*

Just kidding. :P

I've been making my parent's Christmas present, the Agent Stinky McGuire Christmas Special.

Boy, has it been a day.

I won't go into excruciating details, but you can imagine how a day filled with things like this went:


The full cast and crew, minus the live ones.


Hm.


Here's a teaser video... a montage, if you will, of the happenings at my house today. Includes clips from the Special as well as bloopers, etc. 'Tis quite short.






Must go to bed now. 

Farewell! *passes out*

6 comments:

Millard of Swiftstorm said...

Hehe, I was able to view this video! Woohoo!!! :D The ferret adds something intangible to it :P What program for the vid did you use? Not Windows Movie maker methinks..

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

I still laughed when the camera tipped over. I still groaned when I saw the reflection of my legs...

My mom loved it! We can't wait to see the whole thing!

I'll be around if you need any more help.

The Director said...

@Millard
Divshare.

Windows Movie Maker?!?!? *gaps*
I'm sorry, I'm a Mac person all the way... I used iMovie.

(No Windows Movie Maker! No PC's! No Windows! I abhor them! ;) <-- hope you got the reference.

@EFC
Hee hee... We'll probably do most of our shooting in the two hours when it's dark but we aren't at church. Maybe 4-ish to 6:30. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes....:P:P No useless makers! No windows! I Abhor them! <_<

Choosing to remain anonymous..

The Director said...

Hehe, Mister Anonymous. Will laugh at you but shall not reveal thine title. ;)

At least, I think I know who you are.....

Jake said...

O_o Millard! Have ye been quoting the Count again? :|

Epic video Director. :D