Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Eagle: TV Spots and New Stills

Until the movie comes out, there will be a few (or more) posts about The Eagle here. Please put up with me :)

I saw these last night... and couldn't contain my excitement. I was squealing again. Like I never do. AND I was bouncing.

Apparently legionaries and slaves running around Britain looking for a piece of metal is squeal-inducing.
Whatever.

Anyway.... check out these stills, and please please PLEASE watch and fall in love with the TV spots.

*squeal*


Uh-oh....

Guern the Hunter, played by Mark Strong.

Look out, Esca! (I think I hear hounds braying...)



And the TV spots.




4 comments:

Georgianna Penn said...

Oh my word. I can't wait!

Amaranthine said...

So what's this about? Looks interesting.

The Director said...

Amaranthine-
It's a movie coming out in February based on a book by Rosemary Sutcliff. The other post about it is under the tag, "The Eagle," if you wanted more 411. (Or you could click on the movie's picture in my sidebar ;)

Barriss Offee said...

That movie looks very exciting.

-Barriss :-D