Monday, January 10, 2011

Hijacking A Post-- Important Message

EDIT: Director here. The person who hijacked my dear blog is my mother. I noticed she didn't introduce herself, so yeah, thought I'd let y'all know :)  This was a surprise post, heh heh ;)



Yes, I am hacking into The Director's blog to alert you all to this very important fact:

Today, Monday, January 10th

is, in fact,

The Director's....


Birthday!

Her sister and I were kind enough to wake her up this morning with her brand, spanking new...
Disney "Tangled" musical, light-up Birthday Lantern!!  Hahahaha (TD here- they got it for me as a joke. Just so you know o_O)

We have never seen her get out of bed so quickly!

I will let her tell you all about her special day. (TD again- I'll be back here to post later ;)

I just wanted to clue you in, so you could give her some birthday, comment affection!


16 comments:

Amaranthine said...

Congrats, Abby! Hope you have a great day!

Tammi Klusewitz said...

Happy Birthday, Kiddo. I hope it's a happy one!

Barriss Offee said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have fun!!!

-Barriss :-D

Princess of Endor said...

Happy birthday Abby!!!!!

How funny, one of my rl friends has her birthday today, too!

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

hilarious!!! Can't wait to see that lantern!

Eagles Wings said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Whoot! Congrats! :D

Kaela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!!!!! :D

Jake said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIRECTOR! :D Eat some pie! *Bwahahaha* Be Elvish! :D

Aryana said...

That is really funny! lol!

Happy birthday!


-Yana

Leia Skywalker Organa said...

Oh goodness! I didn't see this post yesterday!

Happy late birthday!!! I hope it was great!! =D

-Leia <3

Katie said...

I know I'm late, DirectorAbby, but I wanted to throw some more birthday wishes at ya: Hope your day was super fantabulous, and cake and confetti were abundant! ;)

Happy, happy birthday! ^.^

History Girl said...

Hello!
My name is Tasha.
I also Love Writing, Homeschooled,
and in 8th Grade! I would love to be friends With you!

Tasha

Millardthemk said...

Woh! I believe as a Forum we've given a big hurrah! However---Congratulations :) I hope this coming year grows your spiritually and through whatever trials you may face you grow closer to Christ through them.

Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe.

1 Tim 4:12

Happy Birthday.

Millard

The Director said...

Thank you everybody! You're the greatest! *sniffs*

Vrenith said...

This is a little late, but...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TD!!! :D :D :D

--Vrenith

Polka Dot said...

I hope your birthday *was* wonderful! And I sorta got you a present... ;) Check out my blog.