Monday, January 31, 2011

More updates on The Eagle

Two new, locked-in, it appears, clips on the site. No new photos, but there is an in-depth look at the Roman armor of the day which I found very, very interesting. To read the whole thing, click here.

Here's the first clip, of Marcus and his uncle talking while Esca looks on stoically.




And second, which actually took place before the first clip, of Marcus in battle with the British. For the people who have read the book: This is the scene where he gets injured permanently, but the clip ends right before that happens. (Note: it's not bloody, but don't let any little ones watch this one.)




Also.....

Look at this!





I got tickets to The Eagle! I got tickets to The Eagle! Hee hee! I'm taking my mom on the night it comes out. Whooppeee! *throws hat into the air*



Plus, I broke my $50 bill.


:P

Anything exciting coming up for you??

1 comment:

Barriss Offee said...

That movie looks great!!!
And cool!! You got your tickets!!
There's not really anything exciting coming up for me, unless you count the snow finally melting and being able to see the ground again.:)

-Barriss :-D