Friday, February 4, 2011

Don't Waste Your Life- Lecrae

Do I have to say that Lecrae is my most favoritest Christian rapper ever?

Lecrae is awesome!

OK, well, I did.

This is one of his better known songs, and I absolutely love it. If you're not a rap fan, sorry. I'm not going to forcibly subject you to awesomeness, but don't say I didn't warn you.... it's got a super good message... if you happen to be able to understand any of it, that is ;)

(Don't worry, I know what the lyrics are. In fact, I can keep up with most of the song.)

Enjoy!

*starts beatboxing... cough.....*



Oh, and at the time, the album was new. However, it's been out for two years, now. Just in case the text in the beginning of the video confused you.

6 comments:

Eldra said...

I almost got to see Lecrae back in August, but we ended up not going to the festivle he was playing atl. But I agree, this is my favorite song by him as well, even though I'm not longer really into rap music. Into KJ-52 at all?

The Director said...

I don't have any of KJ-52's stuff, but I've heard of him. Do you really like him, then?

Noah Arsenault said...

I am not really a rap fan, myself, but somehow I really enjoyed that song, since I could understand what was said and agree with it! I am going to be seeing him in concert in a month!

Eldra said...

KJ does all kinds of songs, from the super-serious to the downright goofy. Check out his video The Tweezy Dance. Totally worth the laugh. And, yes, I do like some of his stuff. Cartoon Network is a favorite of mine, as is the Dear Slim songs.

Polka Dot said...

Love, love, love this song, as well as Lecrae's "Praying For You".

Sarah said...

Coolness! I love Lecrae! That's the only rap music I listen to! My friend got me into it first, now I'm a big fan. Lecrae inspired my first story with an anti-hero.
-Lady Sarah (you know the rest)