Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm not going to be all mushy-gushy, but Happy Valentines Day everyone! <3

However, I do have to remind you about the best love story ever...


And it's not them. 



Not them either. 


... it's Him. 



The God who has been madly in love with you since before the foundations of earth gave His life for you. He loves you that much. He bled and died to save you. To live with you forever. To give you life. 

Just remember that today. And return that love to your eternal lover. He deserves it.


Happy Valentine's Day.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Amen, sister. From the bottomliness of my heart: Amen.

Thank you for the beautiful reminder. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a beautiful, vivid reminder of the best and most epic love of all time! Thanks Director!

-Bunny slippers

Jake said...

I've never really thought about Valentine's Day in that way before. :) Refreshing. In all other aspects, however, I dislike Valentine's Day. ;)

Barriss Offee said...

That was beautiful. =)

-Barriss :-D

Squeaks said...

This is adorable!! Love it! (p.s. awesome quote at the top of your blog ;) I just watched that movie last night...freaked the heck out of me and I couldn't get to sleep until 1 am!!! *faints from terror* lol)


Signed with great delight,

Squeaks.

The Director said...

@Katie
You're welcome! <3

@Bunny Slippers
:D

@Jake
You make me laugh. XD Glad you liked the post ;)

@Barriss
Thanks! :)

@Squeaks
Hee hee :D Oh, and glad you liked the quote! *splashes water on fainted Squeaks*

;)