Thursday, February 10, 2011

A post all Christian writers should read:


Encouraging Words for Writers



I know a few of you already follow the wonderful Bonita's blog, Encouraging Words for Writers. However, for those of you who don't, I suggest you do.

Her post for today, "Taming the Preacher Within," is a very well-written post that any Christian writer could benefit from. I know I did, anyway :)

Here's the link:

http://encouragingwordsforwriters.blogspot.com/2011/02/taming-preacher-within.html

Thanks, Ms. Bonita!

6 comments:

Endor said...

That was good! Thanks for posting the link for us, Abby!

Star-Dreamer said...

Thanks for the tip. I am now following her. You're right: her stuff is good! :)

Katie said...

A good reminder -- always a good reminder. Thanks for the link!

And thanks also for the sweet comments you leave on my blog... They really make my day. ^.^

The Director said...

You're welcome everybody! :D

@Katie...
:D :D :D *hugs*

Millardthemk said...

Isn't that literally Ms. Pretty?

The Director said...

Dunno. :P