Friday, March 18, 2011

I have NO idea what these are called, but they're really, really fun.


These little... things... where you take stills from movies and stuff and stick funny captions over them......

Like this:




You're not laughing? I thought it was funny, anyway.

(You may have seen one or two of these in my sidebar, too.)

I found a great way to amuse myself the other day... I made a bunch....





^ This one is a slight reference to my own neighborhood's movie, Pirates in the Suburbs. But  yeah.... pirates, cookies, they just go together. 


C-3PO is having a bad day, losing to Chewie at.... er, whatever Star-Wars universe game this is.... like a holographic, animated version of round-table chess or something....

Of course, nothing beats classic quotes though.




 So, have you ever done one of these? Have you found any super-good ones? Do you know what they are called????


Ah, don't mind my insanity. Just thought I'd spread the nuttiness, *cough* I mean show you how I waste my time..... ;)

Speaking of nuttiness, check out this hilarious video advertisement for Hollywood Video- it's....

Lord of the Rings in 60 Seconds!

Good heavens. I died laughing for the first 2.4 million times I watched this. Me and my siblings have memorized it.....







11 comments:

Jedi~Chick said...

LOL!!! Those were really funny!! I loved the video too. ;) I've got to make some of those things.....I don't know what they're called though. :P

Jedi~Chick <3

~Miss Raquel said...

okay, CRACKED ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D HAHA

Cosette said...

Bawhawhaw! Now I don't have to talk my dad into LOTR... got the whole story!!! XD
I saw a program that made those kind of pics, called an "epic fail maker" once...

Lauren said...

Those pictures are great!
And ha!! I love that video; my friend and I just had a beginning to end LOTR marathon last night, haha (yes, yes, I watched it 2 weekends in a row :P)
Loved this post! :D

~Lauren :)

The Director said...

You guys make my day :)

Too funny Cosette, you totally made me laugh!
Epic fail maker, huh? I'd buy that :]

Lauren!! Lauren, Lauren... ye watched LOTR again and you didn't invite me over?!?!

XD

Just messing with you. That sounds really epic though.... :D Too awesome :P

Joryn said...

I definitely love those piture thingy's...I wonder what they're called?
*watches video* haha, I can totally see your little siblings memorizing that!! ;)

throughtwoblueeyes said...

I've drifted by from 'The Composer'. :D

I think these are called graphics. I know of another blog who makes these sort of things, and that's what they call them. :D

The monopoly one is HILARIOUS! May I please put it on my blog? :D

~Jamie Joyce

whisper said...

ROTAL! That video is hilarious. XD

-whisper

The Director said...

Jamie Joyce, you may steal anything from this blog with my blessing! lol.

Thanks whisper :P

throughtwoblueeyes said...

Lol, Tanks! That's very sweet of you! :D

~Jamie Joyce

Pathfinder said...

*dies laughing*