Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mother Mags Hacks The Director

This is Mother Mags... The Director's "dear Mother" hacking into her blog while she is out with her Dad buying ingredients to make Chicken Fettucine Alfredo tomorrow.

I came across this tonight and knew she would love it and want to share it
(she is generous and thoughtful like that, y'know)

:)

Anyhoo, I thought this was pretty hipcool, sic!  You know, da bomb...

Oh.dear. I better go before I hurt myself.

Enjoy!


G.O.S.P.E.L. from Humble Beast Records on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Joryn said...

Wow, this was *too* cool!!!

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

Way cool!

Son of the King said...

@ the Director,

Great video, but the guy is a bit weird, but overall it really defines our faith! Thanks a ton!!!

~Son of the King~

The Director said...

Thanks SOTK ;)

'S awesome, Mom :D

Dodi said...

Lol, you had me laughing at your hip, cool, sic, ya know da bomb thing:)
That video was kinda cool:)
God bless ya~