Friday, March 25, 2011

Musical Chairs!! *cough* er, TAG.



Thanks for the tag, Miss Raquel and Lauren!! :]


Here goes!!



List 10 artists you love, in no particular order {before looking at the questions below}.
1. Hans Zimmer
2. Lecrae
3. James Horner
4. TobyMac
5. Owl City
6.  Trevor Morris
7. Tenth Avenue North
8. Trip Lee
9. Superchick
10. 33Miles

And now.... questions galore!!


What was the first song you ever heard by 6? 
Main Titles (to The Pillars of the Earth sountrack), lol!

What is your favourite song of 8?

The Invasion (Hero) [feat. Jai]-- BOOYAH!


What kind of impact has 1 left on your life? 

Well.... his scores definitely boost my imagination while writing-- I might never have gotten some things written if not for, "Another Brick in Hadrian's Wall" or "Now We Are Free." :D

What is your favorite lyric of 5s? 


I bought a one-way ticket,
'Cause I knew I would never see the ground
Unless I was aboard a jet plane
And we were going down


(^ don't ask why....)

How many times have you seen 4 live?

 Once. It was awesome. 

What is your favorite song of 7? 

Ack, gosh, um..... ALL OF THEM?!?!?! *gacks*
If I had to choose ONE, it would be Times, but You Are More, Strong Enough to Save, Any Other Way, On and On, Beloved, You Are, Satisfy, Hold My Heart, Love is Here and Healing Begins are the runners up.

Told you.

Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad? 

YES. The song "Titanic Suite" from, obviously, Titanic, makes me want to cry. Always. 
(And NO. I have NOT seen Titanic XD)

What is your favorite song by 9?

Oh, gosh.... Stand in the Rain, Suddenly, or Wishes

How did you first get into 2? 

Through Trip Lee, and a few friends who are into Christian rap <3


How did you first get into 3?

 Um.... how does one "get into" movie scores? It started with John Williams, and then my collection of scores grew by the movie.... oh, I remember now!! First song was from Legends of the Fall, recommended by my violin teacher at the time! (I haven't seen THAT movie either. Great music though.)

What is your favorite song by 4? 

Hold On, Captured, or Getaway Car. Haha-- or Ill-M-I. *pumps fist*

How many times have you seen 9 live? 

Never.... *sniffs*

What is a good memory concerning 10? 

NaNoWriMo. (This post.)

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad? 

Nopee.

What is your fave song of 1's? 

Drink Up Me Hearties Yo Ho. (From POTC3)

How did you become a fan of 10?
An awesome friend had given us a CD of theirs, and I found the album in my iPod one time when I was exploring the vast expanse of 80GB. Loved them ever since!


I now tag:
EFC

Have fun! 

9 comments:

Hannah said...

Heya!

I don't have a blog...or anything like that, but this was fun, so I wanted to comment my answers. :)Hope you don't mind!

1. Jars of Clay
2. Andrew Peterson
3. The Normals
4. Caedmon's Call
5. The Chieftains
6. The Fray
7. Mumford & Sons
8. Third Day
9. Burlap to Cashmere
10. Danny Oertli

Questions:
1. How to Save a Life
2. All the Heavens
3. THEY ARE AMAZING! I saw them in concert, I also met them and they are so cool!
4. "I'm a roving jack of all trades
Of every trade of all trades
And if you wish to know my name
They call me Jack of all trades." Heh heh.
5. 0. Sadly
6. I...don't know. Let's see, I like Roll Away My Stone, Timshel, and Awake My Soul
7. *Sniff* The Survivor.
8. Umm...Treasures in Heaven, but they are all good.
9. The Wingfeather Saga--by Andrew Peterson!
10. The Rabbit Room. Too good.
11. Only One. I'll have to hand it to that one, it is so good.
12. Never.
13. I saw Danny in a concert at the Church. That's pretty much it.
14. Gomer's Theme
15. I could never choose. Ever.
16. My dad listened to him!

Anyway, hope you enjoy and aren't annoyed by me. Heh heh. :) I had fun. Thanks for the post.

Jedi~Chick said...

That looks like fun!! LOL, I hope someone tags me! :)

Jedi~Chick said...

P.S. I LOOOVE Owl City. Those are some of my favorite lyrics too. Right next to:
"Because I've heard it said, that every mushroom cloud, has a silver lining". I don't know why. :P XD LOL!

The Director said...

That's fine, Hannah :) You made me laugh ;)

Jedi~Chick, want me to edit the post and tag you?? :D

Jedi~Chick said...

LOL if you want to!! ;) it looks like fun. :D

Haha, Hannah that was cool! ;)

Thanks!

Cosette said...

Thanks for the tag! :)
*still gawking* you saw TobyMac live?? My brother & I were just talking (ranting, really) about how awesome that would be... it's like his dream :)

The Director said...

Tagged you, Jedi~Chick :D

Cosette.... yes. I saw T-Mac LIVE. It was pretty darn awesome.... I would have invited you if I had known you wanted to! XD

Jedi~Chick said...

AWW!!! Thank you times a million!! :D That's so nice of you! And you followed me!! Thanks for that too!!! :D I'll do the challenge tomorrow, because it's already midnight here. :P Oops. XD Thanks for following and for tagging me!!!!!! :D

The Director said...

Aw, hey you're welcome-- I hopped onto your blog to get the URL and realized that your blog kind of rocked. I like it ALOT <3