Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thank You Jesus





Dear Jesus,

Thank you for dying for me.

Thank you for washing me clean by your precious blood.

Thank you for your resurrection and the hope of eternal life.

Thank you for providing reconciliation and a new relationship with you.

Thank you that I'm forgiven.

Thanks for conquering death.

Thank you for an amazing, blessed Easter church service. 

Please help my feet to recover from wearing those heels.

Thank you for your love. You're amazing.

Love, Abby



"He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said."
~Matthew 28:6

Happy Resurrection Sunday, all you lovely people! :D


7 comments:

Tom said...

Amen!

FinvarraPenn said...

Beautiful post. <3

Jedi~Chick said...

Amen!!! :) Oh, and I totally second the thing about the heels. My feet are KILLING me. XDD

Endor said...

Amen!

My feet would have been fine in my heels, had it not been from the blisters I received from my birthday party shoes.

Lainie said...

You looked beautiful today (as always) and thank you for blessing us with your violin (again) during worship.

I think I'll keep you ;)

The Director said...

Thanks guys ;)

Girls: Yes. Heels. *sighs* The cost of fashion is pain, lol!

Thanks Mummy ;)

Joryn said...

Awww, I loved this Abby!