Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Adventures of Tintin International Release Dates (also Trailer Breakdown)


The official international Tintin site has the extensive release dates list, listed by location, for the film, so you can see when it will come to your country!

Click here to view list.

This is one of those times I wish I lived in England..... they get the film in October, and over here across the pond we have to wait until December! What insanity is that......? Ah well. It will be even awesomer for the wait. Yes, awesomer is a word in my book, thanks very much....


***


Also, if you're a trailer person AND a Tintin fanatic (though being one or the other will suffice), Empire Online has done a Trailer Breakdown which I found most beneficial. Not that I hadn't already come to the same conclusion for most of the clips, but it was a great read anyway.

Seeing as I speculate and guess at things concerning a film by closely examining it's trailer(s), you could really say that the article is me on steroids.... which, actually, should never happen in reality..... anyway. :P

Click here to view the trailer breakdown.


3 comments:

Joryn said...

Don't you wish you could just, like, teleport to England when there's awesome stuff going on over there? (like, certain movies coming out a lot sooner??)

For some reason, it was sorta amusing/tickling to me that you said "across the pond" ...something about that phrase is just fun...

Katy said...

Hi! On my blog I'm going to be publishing guest posts once a month. I would love to have you enter one of your posts. If you're interested, the form is on my sidebar and I would be happy to answer any questions!

www.inletsandharbors.blogspot.com

Ley Firewalker said...

Looks pretty cool!

-Ley <3