Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Introduce to You a Fun Thing :P


Calling all word-happy friends-- screenwriters OR otherwise!

A new link-up has been CREATED!

By name, it is called

CONNECT THE PLOT,

(titled by EFC)

the details of which involve

an OPENING image or scene, or other details

and

an ENDING image or scene, or other details.

The FUN part is that which YOU must do,

which is to

write a screenplay (advisedly but not imperatively a short)

or novel (advisedly but not imperatively a short)

using the given opening and ending details,

then filling in the story, posting it on YOUR blog,

and then

linking to the corresponding post on THIS blog.

After which you can read the stories of OTHER fellow writers! 

SO.

How's that sound, folks??

Details coming soon!

{look for a following post with THIS button:}

Biggie

(PS do you like my button? It was hand-crafted by yours truly!!! :P)

4 comments:

Qui said...

Sounds awesome!!!

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

Hah! I told you I'd leave a nasty comment. So take that! And that! And that! I'm feeling generous, how about THAT!?

No, seriously... When does it begin?

throughtwoblueeyes said...

Ooh, sounds FUN...except writing short stories is my weakness...I'd try it anyway! :)

~Jamie Joyce

Josiphine said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait for more details.