Sunday, June 19, 2011

A movie to look forward to :D


Yo peeps,

I wanted to share a trailer for a film that I'm looking forward to watching this fall. It's called Dolphin Tale, and it comes out in September. My "uncle," actually an old school friend of my dad's who is not really related, is producing it, so I'm excited to watch it for him ;)

The movie is about a boy who rescues a dolphin who was injured in a crab trap. Winter, the dolphin, has to get her fin amputated and the boy who rescued her ropes a guy into making her a prosthetic tale. True story.

Anyway, the first official trailer was released the other day and I totally had to share it with y'all. It's looks pretty good :D

By the way it totally made me think of Flipper ;)





PS- Does the kid make anyone think of anybody?? He makes me thinks of someone else but I have no clue who it is......

5 comments:

Josiphine said...

Oh, I read an article about Winter when she first got the tail.

This looks like a cool movie.

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

Yeah, the kid does remind me of someone but I can't place it. Looks like a great movie!

FinvarraPenn said...

Morgan Freeman! <3 That kid reminds me of Josh Hutchensomething. The boy that played in Bridge to Terabithia and Journey to the Center of the Earth. Yeah, him.

Barriss Offee said...

Sounds like a great movie!! Hm. He kind of reminds me of the kid who played Greg in Diary of a Wimpy Kid, but I'm pretty sure that I'm way off.

-Barriss =)

Georgianna Penn said...

Wow, I'm not really into animal movies, but this one actually looks pretty good. I think it helps that it's got three amazing guys in it. (Harry Connick, Jr., Kris Kristofferson, and Morgan Freeman)
The kid kind of reminds me of a lot of people, one of which is Eric from Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.