Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Most Massively Awesome Quote Ever


Hello and How Fare Ye from Missouri!

I was just reading the transcript of the Adventures of Tintin panel at the San Diego Comic Con, and they released a few extended clips of things we had originally seen in the last trailer.

One being when Tintin and Haddock are in the little boat and are being shot at by the yellow biplane.

Found in that scene, this is seriously the best line ever and has given me much delight:


"We've got bad news," says Tintin. "We've only got one bullet."

"What's the good news?" asks Haddock.

"We've got one bullet," says Tintin, taking aim at the plane.   


I don't know if that thrills anyone else to a million pieces,  but it just gave me such a glimpse of the movie. And really, it's a great line and I can totally see it playing out in the film.
*starts giggling uncontrollably*

Also, a new image was released:



Anyway, that's all I have to say.

You can read the transcript of the panel here

And if you really need a major Tintin fix, you can view some interviews of the cast and crew from Norway here and here.  (The second one is better, as there are less clips and more of the actual interview.)

So, how's everybody doing?? Anyway, fare ye well and don't get bitten by bugs.

ttfn :]

9 comments:

Taylor Lynn said...

Hehehehe! :) I love quotes like that, don't you?

Enjoy yourself all the way over in Missouri! ;)

Hannah Grace said...

AW. SOME. NESS. The picture just might become my new desktop background...hmm...
That quote is great. I need to use it sometime. XD My brothers and I are always quoting from movies. <3 Because we're nerdy like that.

Kayla said...

That's a good quote. I love that picture I've just recently gotten excited about Tintin. I bought two Tintin comics today. :D I will check out those links!

Amaranthine said...

XD Great quote! But my favorite quote of all time is...(checks ten-page list of Artemis Fowl/Maximum Ride quotes)aww, I can't decide.

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

Hah! That's so Tintin! I love it! And that picture is epic as well.

I hope you're having fun! We all miss you guys! Stay cool! My mom says hi! Time for breakfast!

Anyway... Yeah.

And you should've seen the sunrise this morning (not that you would've seen it even if you were here...)

Hannah Joy said...

*Chokes*

STOP TEASING ME!!

Georgianna Penn said...

That is a pretty awesome quote. Fin and I went and saw Captain America yesterday. Tintin was one of the previews. We squealed like crazy people. It looks SO amazing! I can't wait!

Georgianna Penn said...

Oh, and, btw, Captain America was pretty good. I don't know if you care about that movie, but you should. 'Cause it was cool.

Georgianna Penn said...

Oh, and, btw, Captain America was pretty good. I don't know if you care about that movie, but you should. 'Cause it was cool.