Thursday, July 28, 2011

A New Poll


Hey you guys, I have another poll up. It may seem kinda weird. It's a How Old Are You poll :P

Reason for it is that I am just curious as to the general age of my, for lack of a better word, "audience." I know (think) a large chunk of you are my age or older, but I would like a better frame of reference.

Particularly when I discuss books or movies is when I wish I knew how old my followers are, because I would feel weird recommending more of the older-ish-person-targeted books/movies if the majority of you are younger than I am. *cough* Know what I mean??

Mainly, though, I'm just curious.

So, please do this poll for me. Pretty please??

And in case you were wondering, I won't be able to tell which people answered it. All I will see is the results, not who did them, so you aren't really 'giving away your age' if that's a concern ;)

And, yes, thanks Sophia-- I am 14, turning 15 in January :]

12 comments:

Sophia said...

And how old are you?

Hannah Grace said...

Wow, you're fourteen? You seem so much older... :D I don't mind telling you, I'm eighteen. I could have sworn you were sixteen. Go figure! :) I love your blog and am pleased to find that even though you're young, you are mature [but still know how to have fun without being overly foolish!]

The Director said...

Aw, you're sweet Hannah! <3

Sophia- in case you didn't see the edited post, me is 14. ;)

Jake said...

MWAHAHAHAHA!

I am older than you. >_>

The Sadaar strikes again! :O *disappears*

The Director said...

:P

Squeaks said...

:P

Kayla said...

I totally know what you mean!
I am 15- totally love your blog! We have lots of the same interests! I love Castles, Camera's and I don't mind hearing about other peoples quills!
PS ( I love polls!)

Jake said...

Don't stick your tongue out at me, young lady. ;) Er. Ladies. >_>

I'm not older than Squeaks though :P

The Director said...

Beg pardon, Sir Jake. However, you aren't that much older- we're only a few months apart. :] You're October, if my memory serves me correctly. And I'll be 15 in January. :D

Taylor Lynn said...

I just voted! Fifteen in a week for me. Like, exactly a week - YAY! :D

The Director said...

Aw, Happy Birthday in a week!!!!!! :D :D :D

Taylor Lynn said...

Thank you so much! <3