Friday, July 29, 2011

Purely Amazing- America's Got Talent: Silhouettes


This has got to be the coolest thing I have ever seen.

I got shivers and tingles the whole time.

By the third picture I wanted to cry. (But I didn't because I don't cry easy.......)

I think you'll get a kick out of this. It's 42 ballet dancers who use a screen and a light to make these amazing silhouettes. It's not even about the ballet- the dancing is merely a transition between pictures.

They got a standing ovation and SO deserved it.

(Go straight to the 1:02 mark if you don't have time for the intro. The actual presentation is less than two minutes long so don't feel pressured to sit and watch for the whole 4:53.)

Enjoy :]






4 comments:

Jenna Blake Morris said...

That's amazing! I can't even imagine how much they had to practice that, to get their placements aligned so perfectly. Or how they came up with this in the first place. Thanks for passing this along!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is SO cool!!! It's crazy to me trying to think of how specific every step would need to be...
Thanks for sharing :)
-Slippers

Alan said...

I agree with Andy (above) about Centurion. But seriously, you had me at your Saturday. There's something SO very perfect about Kronk making his own theme music. I laugh every time I think about that scene.

The Director said...

@Jenna
:)

@Slippers
I know, right?? It's insane.

@Alan
Heh, thanks man :]