Friday, August 5, 2011

The Letter Tag! :D



Seriously random, but oh well...


Comment on this post and I'll give you a letter. List ten things that you love that begin with that letter and then post that list on your blog. :D

I got the letter L from Marian at all that is gold



(The) Lord of the Ring Trilogy *pumps fist*
Lemon popsicles.
(Key) Lime chapstick :D
Lemon bars.
Larry the Cucumber XD
Lemonade.
(The) Lost Journals of Ven Polypheme books
Lemon Heads. (yum!)
Light Up The Sky by The Afters


heehee. That was fun :]



16 comments:

Endor said...

Letter, please! :D

The Director said...

thine letter is K
:]

Amaranthine said...

Hello I wants a letter.


PS. YOU NEED TO READ HARRY POTTER O.O

Riah said...

Mmmm fun!

The Director said...

Amaranthine: yours is R. :)

The Director said...

Ps- I will, sometime in the future :]

Marian said...

LEMON BARS. <3

Jamie T said...

This looks like fun, so I'll take a letter!

~Jamie Joyce

Kayla said...

What's my letter?

Hannah Joy said...

Can I have a letter, pretty please?

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

Ooh! Ooh! Me next! What's mine!?

The Director said...

*bwahaha*

Jamie T: Yours is M.

Kayla: Yours is C.

Hannah Joy: Yours is F.

EFC: Yours is J. :D (ps The Pacific score is amazing.... just sayin'....)

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, so I always check your blog, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the fantastic work, My friend recommends your blog.

My blog:
rachat credits immobilier www.rachatdecredit.net

Kayla said...

I just have to do this now!
C-3po
Cats
Clear blue skies
Chewbacca
Charlie Chan movies
Christmas!

Thanks, that was fun!

Creative Artist said...

I'll take a letter. :)

The Director said...

Vren: Yours is B.