Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In Which I Feel The Need For A Laugh


I'm sorry.

What a busy blogger I am.

I have four movie reviews lined up to post, NaNo to discuss and a freakin' awesome story to tell y'all about.

So what is this post about?


Silly LOTR picture parodies.

Go figure. *headdesk*




I'm a little swamped by lack of sleep (my fault) and schoolwork (maybe not my fault. I'm blaming life.). So, I'm still trying to find ample time to sit and get those posts out, but I promise I'm working on it :]

In the meantime, enjoy a lovely post of randomness o_O

(By the way, I received all of these in some massive emails from Helen :D)




























15 comments:

Marian said...

Feed the birds! XD Great post!

Arda said...

Love these pictures. :D I haven't looked at LotR parodies in a while and these were really fun to see again. :D

Hannah Joy said...

OH. MY. GOSH. Those are hysterical!!!

Nairam said...

Hahaha...love 'em. Especially the camera one, for some reason. XD

Spook said...

As a total LOTR nerd, I highly approve of this *grins*

Riah said...

This post was so lost on me... again never seen LOTR... but I bet it's funny. **sigh**

Lauren said...

Ahahahha!! So great! I seriously laughed out loud :D Thanks for sharing, and thus making my day more filled with laughter ;)
~Lauren

Helne said...

Thanks for sharing these with everyone Abby! I totally went hyper when I realized they were the pictures I emailed you! ROFL!

Helen said...

*That was supposed to be Helen. :D

Helen said...

Oh, and I think you should post the rest of the pictures Abby. :P

Sophia said...

Awesome! LOTR spoofs.net has some good spoofs but also a few slightly mature jokes.

Abby said...

I loved the the black rider one! And the one before that. :)

Corey P. (the Ink Slinger) said...

Bwahahahahahaha! Those are hilarious! Thanks for the laugh! :D

Kerilynn said...

Oh my gosh, this was amazing!!!

Pathfinder said...

thanks a lot for posting those. they made my day