Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Random Bits of the Day Thus Far...


^ this doesn't actually have anything to do with anything. But it IS a great feeling. :D


A blogger I follow named Sophia wrote a good post on the first Hunger Games novel today. Short, but thoughtful. Go and check her out if you have 30 seconds to spare :)

After watching the second video on this page, I grabbed my sister and squealed, "I love Tintin! I love that movie! It's going to be so good! I'm totally gonna to scream on that part. I'm going to scream during the whole movie!!!!!"

Yeah. I think I need a little more enthusiasm in my life...

And I made a funny little manga thank-you card for a super-sweet librarian today. I think I did a good job XD

Speaking of, I'm going to pick up two books on hold at the library today. I kid you not, I will probably walk out with 20, though. *headdesk*


8 comments:

Corey P. said...

"I'm going to pick up two books on hold at the library today... I will probably walk out with 20, though."

You too? :)

Don't worry, though: it's the mark of a bookworm.

Lauren said...

I absolutely love your quote of today :D :D :D I can just hear Flynn's voice saying it! :D
~Lauren :)

The Director said...

Corey, that is awesome :)
Yeah, I checked out maybe 9 books, and a friend who came with me was all, "Do you think you have enough books?" All joking, and me and librarian said, "Oh no, this is a light day." XD

Glad that made you happy Lauren! :D :D :D

Spook said...

Libraries and bookstores are like opium dens to me. I can't resist them, ever! But I'd rather have a book to a tube up me nose xD

Totally agree on the good feeling thing. I try and do this all the time ... it rarely works xP

Endor said...

Ohhhhhh........I have muscles from carrying my books out of the library. :D

Josiphine said...

I've been managing to go to TWO different libraries a week, :) The librarians from the new library kind of look at me and then say, "Are you going to need help with that?"

Haha! Yay for checking out books.

Writer4Christ said...

I CANT WAIT FOR THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN EITHER!!!! *squeal*
You're the first person I have met who is as excited for it as me! But I have to wait two whole months for it to come to theaters. :(
But I'm sure it'll be awesome.

I had heard of the Hunger Games book but I didn't think much of it. It sounds like a thought-provoking book.
God bless you!

Sophia said...

Thanks for the link!