Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Should this be good news or terrible news?


You make the call, peeps.

from ComingSoon.net:

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters will open on Wednesday, March 27, 2013.

Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon, continues his epic journey to fulfill his destiny, as he teams with his demigod friends to retrieve the Golden Fleece, which has the power to save their home and training ground, Camp Half-Blood.


Read more: Release Dates for Taken 2, the Percy Jackson Sequel and More! - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=83130#ixzz1ab6Yj6bZ



o_O

6 comments:

Abby said...

Actually, I've never read any of the Percy Jackson books, or watched any of the movies. *sheepish smile* I guess I've never been interested. Judging by what I heard about the last movie, I would consider this bad news. Maybe this one will be better?

Pathfinder said...

Hm. I can't really make a valid arguement on this since I've only read . It will definitely be interesting. Especially if the ratio of accuracy compared to the book is the same as the movie preceding it.

Amaranthine said...

heck no!

XD Not unless they get a completely different script and actors and remake LT first.

Riah said...

I've never read the books and I liked the movie, so I'm going with good!! And so would my younger sister who adores the movie :)

Ashley said...

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!! =DDDD

I just finished reading the series (started a few months ago finally, after watching the movie last year), and I was really hoping they'd make the rest.

Now I'm really excited! ^^

Eldra said...

I left you an award at my blog A Day On Daremo.