Sunday, October 2, 2011

This is what I want my writing to feel like.


I just heard this song for the first time tonight.

This guy is so brilliant, I can't even stand it, anyway...

Listen and be awed. Cry, even. I did, sort of.... (OO)




My very first story I ever wrote held some seeds for a story that would feel like this. Which is why I'm revisiting it, and why you met Dantere and Keziren ;)

Anyway, I just had to share that song with y'all. Thanks to EFC for telling me about it.

(I also highly recommend buying this guy's music. It's on iTunes. I'm probably going to buy it tonight.)

6 comments:

Gillian Adams said...

Wow. That was a beautiful song! Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Wowzers...that's ridiculously awesome...thanks for sharing Abby!

-'Slippers

Helen said...

Pretty :D

Jessica said...

His music is amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica

Squeaks said...

That's awesome music!! Thank's so much for sharing! I <3 it; so dramatic and happy/open-sounding. It's like you've come through a canyon and are standing in front of a wide open world :P lol... I love it :D

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

Gosh, don't thank me...