Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Glass of Egg Nog... and other things.


Drinking my first glass of Egg Nog for the year, here in California :D Yumyum.

As well, today I...

  • was in a wedding... er.... 50th Anniversary renewal of vows. Same difference ;)
  • Felt like a celebrity because of all the people taking pictures of the bride and groom and relations :P Grandkids are great to photograph apparently :P
  • Met my cousins whom I haven't seen in 13 years.... they're really, really cool. :D :D :D
  • Sort of learned to do other dancing besides ballet... at the reception there was a dance floor :P You'd think, being a ballerina, I would pick up combinations fast.... *shakes head* Not so much.
  • Gave up waiting for a cute boy to walk into the room and danced with my daddy, which was really really muchly awesome <3 It was this waltz, and we kept changing directions on each other and either tripping or going opposite ways xD But I thought it was super sweet.
  • Played violin for people :) Nothing different there. 
  • Met lots of epic Filipino people (*cheers for heritage*) and was very blessed.
  • But.... my feets is sore. o_O
  • Going to bed now... luncheon is at 1 in the afternoon, so I need to be awake before that (hahhhaha.....).

How are YOU guys doing?? How's the writing, NaNoers? (OO)

6 comments:

Arda said...

Sounds really great! There are a lot of Filipino people at my church and they are the nicest people! :) Dancing with your dad sounds so sweet. :)

Katie S. said...

Eggnog! Christmas! HURRAH!

Well, the fact that you had eggnog pretty much made my day. And also, dancing with one's Daddy is a very sweet thing. ^.^

Hannah Joy said...

NaNo? Not. Good. Ok....better than that....but still could be better. Much better.

Egg Nog!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jealousy*

Corey P. said...

Eggnog = yum. :-)

Yeah, you're right: people have this weird thing for taking pictures of grandkids. *sigh* Oh, the life of a... um... child of someone's child. ;-)

Glad your vacation is going well

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

Sounds like you're having a fun time! I haven't done too much lately. This afternoon I made Wookiee Cookies though. I miss you and can't wait to hear all about everything when you get back!

Benjaminwlcj said...

Sounds really great! There are a lot of Filipino people at my church and they are the nicest people! :) Dancing with your dad sounds so sweet. :)