Drinking my first glass of Egg Nog for the year, here in California :D Yumyum.
As well, today I...
- was in a wedding... er.... 50th Anniversary renewal of vows. Same difference ;)
- Felt like a celebrity because of all the people taking pictures of the bride and groom and relations :P Grandkids are great to photograph apparently :P
- Met my cousins whom I haven't seen in 13 years.... they're really, really cool. :D :D :D
- Sort of learned to do other dancing besides ballet... at the reception there was a dance floor :P You'd think, being a ballerina, I would pick up combinations fast.... *shakes head* Not so much.
- Gave up waiting for a cute boy to walk into the room and danced with my daddy, which was really really muchly awesome <3 It was this waltz, and we kept changing directions on each other and either tripping or going opposite ways xD But I thought it was super sweet.
- Played violin for people :) Nothing different there.
- Met lots of epic Filipino people (*cheers for heritage*) and was very blessed.
- But.... my feets is sore. o_O
- Going to bed now... luncheon is at 1 in the afternoon, so I need to be awake before that (hahhhaha.....).
How are YOU guys doing?? How's the writing, NaNoers? (OO)