Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's up to YOU, folks!


^^ that was actually pretty random. *shrug*

Hey there y'all,

I'm really wanting to do a post on my novels, and I know you all (mostly) will read about them.

*happiness*

But to be honest, I don't have a clue as to what you would want to hear.

So, as specifically as you can, comment and let me know what you want to know about me and my madness.

More specific than type of writing if you can, but more like: would you rather hear backstory or read excerpts? Do you want to hear all about my characters or how I first started writing? My writing methods or my daily word count?

I just don't want to jabber about something that would bore you. Know what I mean? :P

Cheerio, then! We're off to church now :]

And also, thank you for the lovely reception to the post this morning <3

9 comments:

Riah said...

Novels, totally novels!

Corey P. said...

I would like to know about you and your madness... whether that be via short story, essay, novel, or scribble. I've never read any of your fiction, but I'd definitely like to. :D

Lainie said...

*big, deep breath* "EXCERPTS!!!!!!!!!!!" *pants,huff,huff*
"Pretty please."

:D

Morgan J said...

backstory, excerpts, your characters, your writing methods, and your daily word count.

Katie S. said...

Oooh! I'd like to hear more about your writing method, how much you write a day, and, of course, I always love excerpts. ^.^

Hannah Joy said...

EXCERPTS, my dear girl!

The Musical Dancer said...

Excerpts!

Sky said...

O'course, I'm a huge fan of characters (uh, considering I co-run Beautiful People and all that). So yeah, characters are great.

Synopses. Unless, of course, those are too hard to write, because for me they totally are.

Excerpts. I'll join the crowd on this one.

But really, anything you write about is totally cool too. Just be you. <3

'Slippers said...

I'm sorry, this is totally off topic but, that picture at the start of this post? I've SO done that.

I agree --excerpts, I looove those ;)

And all the character stuff is always awesome too!!