Monday, November 7, 2011

Remind me again why I keep singing this?



Oh yeah... 'cause it's Henry Thomas xD

Plus, I've always loved this soundtrack, but had no idea there were words until.... um... yesterday.

As well, I'm developing a serious obsession with the 1984 film Cloak & Dagger...

Well, anyway, once darling sister gets out of the shower I'm going to jump in, and then we're heading off to the north of San Diego and will, if all goes to plan, meet the absolutely wonderful Amaranthine!!! :D :D :D

See y'all later!

(or as Jamie Bell said in an interview, "See ya late-ey!" xD)

4 comments:

Amaranthine said...

:P Be sure to email me what time you'll actually be arriving at the park...or call me XD.

Noah Arsenault said...

Yeah, Cloak and Dagger!! Used to watch that movie *so* many times!

Spook said...

"Cloak and Dagger" ... sounds like my kind of film! *giggles*

The Director said...

Oh man, Noah, you like that movie!!!! I didn't know of anybody else who even KNEW about it...

You just made my day :D :D :D