Thursday, December 29, 2011

Guess That Movie! (again)


Hey you guys!

It's been awhile since I've done this.

Are you ready??

Two pictures for another Guess That Movie.

Here's how it goes:

Below are two partial-screenshots from two separate movies. It's not the complete frame.

You have to guess what movies they are from.

Better yet, tell me what scene, and who else is in the shot.

Hope you guys are one your toes! :D

Here you go:



Pretty vague... but if you know the movie this shouldn't be too hard.

This one though.....


Also extremely vague.

If you guys don't get it immediately, I'll drop a few hints in the comments later.

Now then, who thinks they know their movies?? :D

Answers will be revealed, um..... later. ;)

8 comments:

Noah Arsenault said...

Are either of these Tintin? The first one looks animated in that style, and the second image seems to show a yellow biplane like the one in Tintin. (I haven't seen it yet)

Jessica said...

First on is HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!!!! The scene where Hiccup and Toothless are flying successfully for the first time - or trying to at least there are some scary moments in there as Hiccup learns the controls.

As to the second one...ummm I haven't the faintest clue but since you love Tin tin...I am guessing it might be from there...it looks like something I might have seen from a trailer on your blog.

Okay...now I want to know how far off I am. :P *giggle*

Jessica

Josiphine said...

The first one is HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON, when they fly for the first time (like Jessica said). The second one reminds me of a whole bunch of movies but I can't think of any titles....

The Musical Dancer said...

The first one is definitely How to Train Your Dragon...the second one I'm guessing Tintin? ...but I haven't watched the movie so I wouldn't exactly know. It looks like something out of the trailer though.

Hannah Joy said...

Ok, so the first one is most definitely How To Train Your Dragon. The next one could very well be Tintin, while they are driving the sea plane, but I don't know for sure. That on is really vague.

Elanor Lawrence said...

The first one I don't know (from comments it sounds like how to train your dragon, which I haven't seen) but the second one is def tintin, from when they crash in the desert. :)

Kayla said...

First one is HTTYD!!!!!

The Director said...

....... I should never doubt the intelligence of my followers.

Y'all are exactly right *applause*

But sssh.... don't tell anyone yet! :P