Thursday, December 8, 2011

In Which I Am Awarded Among Piles of Tissue....


'ello, mates!!

It appears I have fallen deeply ill.

Achoo!!!


Swallowing has become painful, and something in my head has decided to become a pendulum and swing around inside my skull whenever I move.

*grimace*

But, never fear!!! The Director always recovers!!!!!!

:D

Anyway, the wonderful Noah Arensault of... several blogs, I think, or at least this one, has bestowed the honor of the Versatile Blogger Award on me :)

Fabulous!


*music and fanfare*

*covers ears* Wait, stop, I have a headache.


-_-

Anyway, I am supposed to only accept this award under the following conditions:::

1. Thank and link to the person who nominated me.
2. Share seven random facts about myself.
3. Pass the award on to five blogger friends.
4. Contact and congratulate the nominated blogs.

Perhaps I shouldn't do step 4. I have strep and a sinus infection, after all. Contact is at a minimum xD

Anyway, moving on.......

Are you ready for seven strange, odd, scary facts about me??

Okay, maybe they're just a little random... nothing more.....

  1. I can quote the Disney film Treasure Planet from start to finish. Every. Single. Line. (Almost.... I might be missing one or two here and there.....)
  2. I like taking quizzes. It's weird. Especially those character quizzes..... I like those the best. :)
  3. My sister knows when I have a crush on an actor when I start watching their behind-the-scenes interviews.  (Yesss, I was watching Hugo interviews with Asa Butterfield...... shut up..... :P)
  4. The two languages I want to learn are Welsh and Japanese. Welsh because of Tolkien, Elvish, and Ioan Gruffudd.... Japanese, because..... well....... ANIME! :D
  5. I can almost never be reading only one book at a time. Normally, I have a 'slower read', a 'light book', most likely manga, and then I'm probably rereading something. And then the odd happy medium between a deep, slow read and a super light read. So that makes it four books at a time or something..... 
  6. The first movie I ever saw in theaters was the Dreamwork's animated "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmeron." I love it, even now <3 <3 <3
  7. My family all decided to pass out after church one day, and I was bored...... then they all woke up and lo! I had taught myself how to play the guitar. *palmface*

Well, there's THAT for you....... o_O

I now nominate the awesome, the crazy, and the epic......


MARIAN!!!


AMARANTHINE!!!!


EFC!!!! (if she has time....)


and


MIRIAM!!! 


Oh, boy, I KNEW I shouldn't have had that Peppermint Mocha.... I am hyper! o_O

okee, ttfn for now, folks :)


3 comments:

The Musical Dancer said...

me want peppermint mocha O_o *puppy face* ...and I hope you feel better!!!

Marian said...

Thanks for awarding me!! :D I like quizzes, too!

Miriam Forster said...

Mmmm...peppermint mocha...

Thanks for the award! And feel better soon!

*sends more tissue*