Friday, December 30, 2011

Panic panic scramble scramble......


It's almost the end of December and I still haven't finished either version of Script-A-Month-- this is very bad.

o_O

Argh.

Anyway, I'll do it somehow. I'll probably end up finishing the one with the girl named Mississippi first, because I really want to not mess up the other one, and if I rush it, it will be messed up. It takes a little more thought.......

The one with the kid named Mississippi is turning into a thriller of sorts, which is weird because I've never even seen a thriller......

Anyway.

How is everyone else's year wrapping up???

I'll leave you with a very deep thought:


1 comment:

Hannah Joy said...

*sigh* My year is wrapping up pretty nicely, if mellow. We just watched Soul Surfer, which was pretty awesome. I loved the Mat Kearney song in there! And the videos of the actual Bethany Hamilton in the end wrapped it up really really nicely. :-D