Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sneak Peek at Script-A-Month!


Hi y'all!

:)

Terrible, no??

***

Anyway, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at not one script- but TWO!

I am working on a short based on Mishmash Maggie's (aka my MOM) idea, as well as another one blending and maybe tweaking ideas from Corey (the Ink Slinger) and Christopher.

Not to say that everyone else's weren't fantastic--- it was just those that seemed easiest to make a story out of at the time. I would love to revisit ALL of them someday.....

Anyway, just so you can keep up a little with the progress, here's a very short snippet of En Route to Mississippi based on Corey and Christopher's ideas:




And a little one from my mom's idea:


Whaddy'all think so far??


2 comments:

Hannah Joy said...

What do I think??? I LOVE THEM!

Lainie said...

More please...