Monday, December 19, 2011

Update on the Hobbit trailer:


In addition to announcing that the the first trailer for Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey will play in theaters with The Adventures of Tintin starting on Wednesday, December 21, Warner Bros. Pictures has confirmed that the trailer will be online at 7pm PST on Tuesday, December 20. So stay tuned!


Read more: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Trailer Online Tuesday at 7pm PST - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=85252#ixzz1h29thqb3



I hope this makes people like a certain member of the Sadaar clan happy :)


Stay tuned! I'll be embedding it here once it's released so you don't have to hop around any strange sites :P

5 comments:

Marian said...

7pm?!!! Jolly good. I'm glad you posted this, because I had thought it was going to be 10pm. I don't want to wait any longer than I have to. :D

Arda said...

Thanks for posting about this! I can't wait to see the trailer!

Nairam said...

Ooh! So excited!

Jake said...

I wonder who that certain person is...

At any rate, it releases in the middle of the night XD So I shall check first thing tomorrow morning!

Jake said...

Good gravy, Nairam, I didn't know you followed Director's blog. O_o Or read it, at least.