Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Slew of Unrelated Random Thoughts.


.... I love Beav it to Leave it. Er.... Leaver to Beav it..... I mean Leave It To Beaver. It rocks my socks. Who needs any other TV?

.... I hate second-guessing myself. This is exactly why my stories never get.... finished....... *bangs head on table*

..... someone help me......

.....I seriously dig the chapter titles of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I mean, really- "Three Old Ladies Knit The Socks Of Death."

.....Thompson and Thomson... xD

.....Tintin doesn't like cupcakes?!??!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!!? He has issues.

.....I like ellipses..... o_O

.....my hips hurt again. I don't think ballet is good for my health. Turn out I cannot.

.....can I please be 18 already? I mean, don't think I'm ungrateful for making it 15 years, but...... that script contest won't accept submissions from people under 18...... dang......

.... picture picture picture! OY!

heeheheeheheheheeeeeee.....

.....I would love to be a foley artist. I also noticed that boiling macaroni would make a great layer for either: thunder in the distance; rumbling of feet/ground in general; or battle in the distance.... I want to try it out....... o_O

..... thank you, Amaranthine, for making my day:

 You want me in your Artemis Fowl movie.

That, my friend, is way epic. :P

Wassup with the rest of you??

5 comments:

Farjag said...

Epic Bilbo! Can't wait for December!

Amaranthine said...

You're welcome :P

I love that picture too.

Charley R said...

I love your crazy thoughts - and I thought I was the only one who shared them on the interwebz xD

Epic Bilbo piccie! Yay! *happy dance*

Hannah Joy said...

Wake me up when it is December 14th. I cannot wait to see The Hobbit. SO awesome.

'Slippers said...

I really like this post for some reason... :)

And the picture of Bilbo is epicness.