Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I WILL RETURN!


Wow.

A week of epicness. And it ends in but a few hours.

We're going to be catching a plane back home after dinner. I must say, something about Alaskan air is AMAZING for inspiration.... I have so much to post about Dantere's story....

We land back at home at about 5 in the morning. I am going to stay up long enough to see the sunrise, which always seems to evade me the rest of the time. And then I am sleeping, which I DIDN'T do this whole week. I'll wake up and recover sometime next year xD

Anyway. 

Here's a few pictures from our week of epicness until I return ;)


(^^ me and the sibs)


Below, you may be privileged to witness my tornado of hair going down the sledding hill. 

Sledding has never been more epic. 

:]


 
 But yeah. 

Hope y'all have been amusing yourselves in my absence. 

 Oh, and I've been culminating the next few scenes for Blue Ink. 

Dude, you guys.

It's gonna be EPIC!

:)


 Sorry.

That was random. 


7 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha! Your hair made me laugh out loud!! That's fantastic :D
And hey, I tagged you over at my blog!
http://avoiceofpraise.blogspot.com/2012/02/kitties-are-too-cute-and-oh-fun-little.html
~Lauren :)

Laura Josephsen said...

Looks like you had a blast!! :D

Charley R said...

Wow, you look like you had a brilliant time! Looking forward to having you back though - I missed you and your epicness!

Hannah Joy said...

Haha, that looks epic!!!! Sledding...Alaska....sounds too fun! Love the pics....and can't wait to hear more about Dantere!

Pathfinder said...

Alaska?! Jealous. :)
Glad you had fun. Come back safely!

Miriam Forster said...

Um...I second the jealousy. I would give my left foot to go to Alaska. (Not my arm, I need that for typing.)

But those are fun pictures and I'm glad you had a great time. :)

Amaranthine said...

http://amaranthineforever.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-tag.html

tagged you :) <3