Saturday, February 4, 2012

In which I am addicted to awesomely stupid songs...


I got sucked into a new anime recently (cue: a whole new group of awesome Japanese songs to learn), and I was hunting for AMVs. (anime music videos)

I happened upon one with the hysterical song, "Once I was the King of Spain."

But I figured none of you would appreciate that song put to clips from a very serious anime that none of you had ever heard of.

So I found a more familiar version (I hope!)


Yeah.

So now I'll start randomly singing this, and lil' bro and sis are my backup singers. "Now I eat humble pie." :P

Listened to anything that made YOU chuckle recently??

3 comments:

Emily V. said...

LOL! That was awesome! And most of the lyrics are so well synchronized with the movie clips! Thanks for sharing! I don't know if you've heard the llama song, but it's pretty funny. :) Or some of the LotR remixes like "They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengaard" or "Po-Ta-Toes".

Amaranthine said...

.......................................................................................

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEVczA8PLU