Saturday, March 3, 2012

Started less than a week ago....


and the first part initially handwritten (which takes longer), I now have 4,000 words on Dantere's Story! :)

I am very happy.


   
   My father was all business again. I was amazed how fast the laughter drained from his blue-grey eyes. “Thank you. Assure the prince that we will be on the evasive at all times.”
   The messenger darted away with one more bow. Father turned to Lord Var, “We ought to go by way of Gannet’s Rock instead of along the Kit.”
   “It will take much longer” Lord Var said. “And we have younger ones with us this time.”
   Father’s brow furrowed again in thought, weighing the options. My heart sank. I knew me coming wasn’t going to be a good idea. Briefly, I considered telling him I would be all right. But now, after the incident when I fell asleep earlier no use making promises I wasn’t sure I could keep. 


I didn't even do any schoolwork yesterday (sshh....) all I wanted to do was write :]

(Oh, and wondering what 'Tere is talking about up there? Heehee... you'll find out soon! Maybe.)

Anyway, y'all might be lucky enough to get an excerpt tomorrow. Or later today. We'll see ;)

But for now, I just wanted to spread a few giggles.

Okay...

A LOT of giggles.

















Apparently we gotta stop this nonsense now...

(Also, look out for March's Script-A-Month title! And it might be a *cough* book giveaway for this month's winner.... who, me? Naw, I didn't say anything....)

12 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha! Oh my word, I was seriously laughing out loud the whole way through this post...so priceless :D
~Lauren :)

Pathfinder said...

*dies laughing....again*

The Director said...

You guys are making this difficult for me. I gotta figure out how to resurrect y'all now..... xD

Farjag said...

Rolling on the floor laughing! Oi... I'll probably keel over in about half a second from laugh..... *static*

Those were awesome! But for the record, *men* don't giggle. We chuckle. :)

The Director said...

xD

Will it worry you that I didn't post the funniest ones?? Those were the "second-place funnies"

And, aha.... gotcha. Chuckle, not giggle... *takes notes*

Charley Robson said...

Your LOTR pics always bring big fat grins to my face .... the fact that I have most of them saved on my computer, and alternate them as desktop backgrounds only makes it better, bahahaha!

Soooooo looking forward to seeing Dantere's Story in full - I think I might be your first rabid fangirl, hee hee!

Tee hee, Percy the Pink :P

Hannah Joy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing at those. HA! *wipes tears of laughter from eyes*

Oh my goodness, Director, you can't do this to a girl like me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And oh my, a book giveaway? Exciting!

*still laughing at those pictures*

*can't imagine what the funniest ones will be*

The Director said...

Charley, YOU ARE AWESOME :D

Yes... Percy the Pink xD

Hannah Joy-- :D So glad it made you laugh! :D :D :D

The Musical Dancer said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I can't stop laughing. *falls off chair*

Chris said...

Those are hilarious. I love the first one. Can I take this to mean you're a Potter fan?

Miriam Forster said...

Lololololol. Those were awesome.

My husband and I have a theory about Walmart. We think they have a machine at the back that sucks out your soul while you're browsing. Then they use the stolen souls to power the store, thus allowing them to save on electricity and keep low prices. And that's why you always feel crappy after going to Walmart. :)

Corey P. said...

Congrats on reaching 4,000 words! As for the pics, well, I just about died laughing when I saw the "institute of anger management" one. What a face! :)