Friday, June 1, 2012

And here it is, folks! And Then I Lived, and results!


Ookey-day.

I modified the prize for this month's winner. You get a special interview, and you get to post an excerpt of something you've written, if you so desire! See how that is? Double exposure ;)

Anyway, the winner for May is...


And no, I did not just award myself. This is the wonderful Abby of "His Sparrow." Check her out!

And Abby, shoot me an email when you read this ;)

***

Now, before I post the script... I just have to thank you all for choking on things and coming out of your shells to comment and be outraged that I only gave you little peeks. It meant a lot, and knowing y'all were hanging off of cliffs and having spazmic fits kept me going xD

Oh, how touching.... 

Anyway :P Hang in suspense no longer! And don't choke, please. I hope this lives up to your incredibly high expectations ;)

(Oh, and if you find the screenshots impossible to read, just email me and ask for a PDF)

***

















13 comments:

Kismint said...

Congrats Abby! =D

Yay! More scripts to feast my eyes upon! I'mma happy pup. I shall read these as soon as I get the time to dive into your writing awesomeness.

God Bless TeeDee!
Ka-Plinkydink

Hannah Joy said...

WOW! That was really good. :-) It was awesome! :-)
Great work Abby and congrats to the other Abby for winning the prize. :-)

Abby said...

First of all, that script was ah-maz-ing! I loved it. :) Genius.

Second, wow. When I read my name I was like, wait, is that me? That's really my blog? I was very happy. :D I'm still in shock, clicking on my name over and over to make sure that I'm who you're talking about. I am, right?

I will email you asap.
Thanks so much!

Edessa said...

Wow, that is amazing! I loved every bit of it! Keep up the good work, Abby! :D

Alexis said...

*applause* It came out awesome!

Jake P. said...

Most excellent, Abby! A superb piece of writing. Though, I curious, what do you do with the scripts you write? Do you just file them away? Do people use them? Or... what?

Again, great job. :)

The Director said...

*bows*

And Jake P., sometimes I try to send them around to get critique, otherwise they sit in a folder waiting for me to shoot them one day ;)

Jake P. said...

Ahhhh... Got it.;) Keep up the good work!

Kismint said...

Okay, so now that I've rangled the time to read And Then I Lived, I'm silenced and speechless...

The emotions you captured and...and...yeah...

=)

Kismint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Em;) said...

I feel like I should post a really long comment saying how AWESOME this is but I am speechless! You did an AMAZING job!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!
Em;)

Farjag said...

Superb, D! Most excellent! Now, I'm a director too... and I seriously want to see this done in film. So let me know if you ever do it... and if not, I'd love to try a hand at it myself sometime :)

Charley Robson said...

We loves it, Precious, we loves it! :D