Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I suppose I owe y'all an explanation...




Sorry I haven't had a lot of time to blog guys. Life has completely taken over. On top of school and ballet, I've been doing so much stuff, like recording and mixing songs and getting "And Then I Lived" critiqued by all these people. Crazy stuff! o_O

I wish I could say I was writing but I'm not. Novel writing I mean. It's basically been scripts and songs.

But, Lord willing, I think once I get some free time I'll be making up for the lack of book and movie reviews. I haven't done those in awhile and I've been dying to share some pretty awesome stuff with you guys. So look out for that!

(For instance, anyone heard of the book Stoneheart? Or Ender's Shadow? Or the movie The King's Speech? ^_^ If not, you shall, and soon!)

Also, the next Script-A-Month starts with the post announcing the new title, and will carry on through the end of July, instead of June. And I have a pretty fun idea planned that you may enjoy ^_^

Until then, I apologize for the lack of posts, and comments on all of your lovely blogs. One of these days I will get caught up ;)

So how have the rest of you been, eh? Doing well? Speak up, now :)

5 comments:

Miss Jack Lewis Baillot said...

I understand about life. Life seems to always come when authors don't want it, when they would rather be writing...maybe we would always rather be writing.
I hope it slows down for you soon, but the songs and scripts sound like fun!

Helen said...

I missed you yesterday...:'( *cries in corner*

I have heard of Ender's Shadow (from you hehe) and the King's Speech. Can't wait to see you up and blogging again!

Eruantien Nenharma said...

O____O If this is the Stoneheart Trilogy you're speaking of...I AM OBSESSED WITH THAT TRILOGY. XDD

Can't wait!

Charley Robson said...

Haha, don't worry, life is a pain in the hiney sometimes - I'm only keeping on top by pre-scheduling all my big posts around scrabbling about in my homework, university applications, personal statement writing and a million other things at the same time. May your load soon be lifted and allow you back into the blogosphere - I miss you! *sniffles*

Jake P. said...

I have heard of all of the above, actually.
I've read all of the Stoneheart trilogy, which I believe you recommended to my older brother, who in turn recommended it to me, and I in turn read them all in under a week. So, yeah, they're a favorite now, thank you for bringing it to our attention. :)
I just finished Ender's Game a couple of weeks ago and... WOW. That. Book. Was. AMAZING! And from what I've read on your blog, I think you kinda like it as well. ;) (What, You've read it five times?)
We own The King's Speech But I have yet to watch it.
I look forward to your upcoming reviews. :)