Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Teaser For The Chesney Script


What if the world you knew was destroyed? What if you were floating through space on an artificial Earth where the economy is restricting, life is harsh, callous even, and you have the sudden murder of your father to investigate?

Welcome to the world of "The Clerks of Chesney Street."

Here's an itsy bitsy peek!




I think I'm getting better at this pitch/hook/summary thingy! How did that thing at the beginning of the post sound? Intriguing? ^_^

8 comments:

Charley Robson said...

Ohmygosh, that's so awesome! Love the ship's name (I thought Aeneas as a character was profoundly daft and annoying in the actual Aeneid, but the use of his name here is genius!)

We can has more please? This just looks epic :D

Jake P. said...

Haha! Love it! Epicly done, Abby! Can't wait to see the finished product. :)

Hannah Joy said...

Love it! Well done. :-) Oh. I have a question--about the idea pool, when do we send our questions in. I'm excited. :-)

The Director said...

Hannah I'll be doing a post soon! :DDDD

Hannah Joy said...

Love the new picture Abby! <3 And thanks!

Jake said...

Great stuff! (:

By the by, Director, you've been tagged. (Dun dun dun....) Here ya go: http://teenagewritingrocks.blogspot.com/2012/07/two-awards-one-blogger-and-eleven.html

Eruantien Nenharma said...

That was epic!

Also, I just nominated you for an award (yesterday seemed to be, like, national bloggers award day or something). XD Click here for more details: http://whispersofwindandsong.blogspot.com/2012/07/blogging-awards.html

Miriam Forster said...

Oooo! I like it!

I'm a sucker for space mysteries. :)