Sunday, July 1, 2012

What if...? (input needed!)


What if we turned the Script-A-Month title thing into an idea pool?

I mean, you all are writers working on stuff.

So, I still need help coming up with an idea each month. But what if people emailed me things they needed help with too, and instead of posting just the monthly title, I could post all the things that people have requested help with?

Consequently, the comments would be one huge mound of unorganized and uncategorized ideas, but it would still be a mound of creativity and awesomeness.

It could be one huge brainstorm party!

Except we would call it the Idea Pool. If that sounds cool. Enough o_O

So, whaddya say? Would you participate? Speak up now! :)

11 comments:

Helen said...

Hello Hulk! Sounds like a lot of fun, though I really don't participate in anything. Sorry. :( I enjoy reading though!

Farjag said...

I be having an inclanatory indication to be participatory in this muddlecapacious.... thingy. Idea pool. :)

So count me in!

Abby said...

I like it! I probably wouldn't have much to contribute... but I still love the idea.

Charley Robson said...

I'd jump in in what small capacity I can! Which may be slightly pathetic, but I'd try!

Eruantien Nenharma said...

It sounds fun! I'm not working on any, like, contests or anything, but I am working on several novels and a script and songs, so I do need quite a bit of help anyway. XD

I'm in!

Jake P. said...

Hmmm... Sounds like fun, Abby! I might throw in some pretty weird stuffses, though. ;)

Ely G. said...

Definitely sound cool! Great idea!

Ely

Kismint said...

Ah! The brillaintest brillaint idea ever!

I like it TeeDee! =D

God bless!

Hannah Joy said...

I. Must. Do. This. But kinds of things we need help with exactly? Anything?

The Director said...

Hannah Joy... literally, anything. Need a name for a character? Need some help with the next twist of the plot? Need a first line? Anything at all.

'Slippers said...

I like this idea too :) I'm in.