1. I really am a distracted writer. It turns out, Chesney Street wants to be a feature, and so does The Seed (that's a working title by the way, I already don't like it). Unfortunately, I only have one of them outlined according to action. And it's not Chesney Street. That one will take a bit to complete. I'll post what I have of it... eventually.
2. I have been, at long last, caught up in the wonderful, wonderful world (and fandom) that is BBC's Sherlock. Oh, yes, tremble with fear at my obsession, world. [Again with the unfortunates: I've only seen Season 1, but and watching Season 2 this Sunday and already know more about it than I should due to some seriously well done, and heart-wrenching fanvideos. I've have to release my fangirliness in a massive post one of these days. Look out, my friends, it's coming!]
2.1- Sherlock was actually the first thing I had seen Martin Freeman in, besides The Hobbit trailer ;) He is officially one of my favorite actors. The problem is now, I shall watch The Hobbit trailer and think to myself, "What is Watson doing there?" *headdesk*
Oh and Benedict Cumberbatch is lovely, of course. If there was anyone born to play Sherlock, it is him. He's extremely fantastic.
3. Skyping with blogger friends is infinitely more delightful than Skyping with people I have already spent considerable time with in person. For one thing, with people I already know well, Skyping seems primitive and distant and a difficult way to communicate, whereas when I've never even seen the other person's face, or heard their voice, it seems like the greatest invention ever :)
4. I'm still not done with my freshman year of high school, and my sophomore year is due to start rather soon. Which means I should probably close the computer and get to work. o_O
5. I promise, there shall be a glorious giveaway once I reach 200 followers. Not that I need anymore, you all are more than I ever could hope for. (As I said to someone recently, I wouldn't give up my 20-so closest followers for 1500 who aren't half as nice.) I just thought it would be a good reason to give stuff to you guys :P
6. Perhaps it is due to... other obsessions *cough*, but I've barely had any time to blog. I try not to make these paltry little posts, but it's all I can manage at the moment. Just know, there are lots of things the Lord has been doing, and lots of fun things I've been up to, and I promise I shall share at least some of it with you sometime soon.
7. I tried thinking of something funny, or at least relevant, to make the 7th random thing, but I couldn't think of anything. The only things I had were along the lines of Sherlock, and I have a feeling I shouldn't release all my pent-up thoughts and emotions about it yet. :P
So, please, I've splurged about life.... kinda. How about you? How's writing, or reading, or school or life or whatever? Gimme your Seven Random Things.