Saturday, October 5, 2013

Mini Ender-Rant Coming Through





I'm going to ignore the glorious atmosphere of Battle School.

I'm going to ignore Asa's American accent as Ender.

I'm going to deliberately point out the fact.

That Graff.

Pronounced.

"Bonzo."

WRONG.

It was explicitly said in the book! "Bone-so!" SO WHY?!?!?

Maybe the kids say his name right. Maybe it's just Graff who doesn't say it right.

But for a first clip, things are not going well as far as accuracy goes.

And they cut out his time in Rat Army.

>.>

<.<

Ok, rant over. Carry on. 

6 comments:

Amaranthine said...

XD I'm not toooo ruffled about it. XD Maybe they do it out of contempt! Maybe it's one of the things that drives Bonzo over the edge. XD

Georgianna Penn said...

Oh my garsh! You're back too! That makes me so happy. *hugs back*

I honestly know nothing of Ender's Game so I don't have much to say related to this post, but oh well. :P

T.D. said...

*huge hug to everyone*

sjaglkdjfhask (<-- keyboard smashing because ender's game)

Josiphine said...

Soooo, I just finished Ender's Game last night, and now I don't know what to think even though I read the ending five times and I think my brain might turned off for life, which is a really bad thing because I have a big Spanish test, and I don't know if I loved it or hated it. The book, not the test.

What should I do?

T.D. said...

Josiphine! Oh no! What DO we do???

Try and forget about Ender for the test, once you've made it, then you can spend the rest of your life processing it. How's that sound?

Josiphine said...

That might be a good idea. If I can stop thinking about it. Which I doubt.